Monday, December 30, 2013

10 great places to find wood pallets!

10 Great places where scrap pallets can be found!

 Additionally, scrap pallets, commonly known as pallet “cores” in the recycling business, can be found in a great variety of places where pallets are emptied, or where they are disposed. These include:

   1. Craigslist.org or other online or print ads offering free pallet removal
   2. Retail outlets
   3. Small businesses
    4.Construction sites
    5.Distribution centers
    6.Institutions
    7.Hotels and restaurants
    8.Ports
    9.Cruise ship terminals
    10.Manufacturing or processing plants and Trucking terminals

4 comments:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!
    interstate pallet freight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks!
    pallet transport sydney to brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a ton!
    pallet transport from sydney to brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    interstate freight NSW

    ReplyDelete